The Monroe Low Jr is all about casual styling. This hiker is designed for playing/running around/getting outside without having to overthink it. A stylish combination of suede and nylon add breathability for warmer weather/a padded tongue and collar add comfort for all-day wear.
- Rugged suede upper features breathable nylon inserts/abrasion resistant toe guard/heel stabilizer
- All weather outdoor boys/girls low hiker offers moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry; gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Removable/washable EVA insole ensures cushioning for your feet; padded collar/tongue provide all day comfort
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction/shock absorption/good abrasion resistance in dry/wet conditions
Can't delete or edit my review. Gave the last update five stars on accident.
I purchased a pair of these for my son as an alternative to the cheap shoes I usually buy. I figured if I spend $30 or more, I'd get a decent kid's shoe. We LOVE Northside snow boots, so that also added to my decision to buy these shoes. We bought the shoes in August. It's barely December and my son cannot wear them anymore. There is a huge hole in the shoe where the upper fabric meets the rubber near the big toe. The inside has also broken down to where you can see the cork and the grid of rubber. We're really disappointed that these shoes didn't even last four months.