The versatile Riverside II is ready for amphibious fun with a contoured cushioned footbed and waterproof synthetic leather straps that are adjustable at both the ankle and toe.
- Rugged flexible upper features soft synthetic leather with fully padded backing and sporty open toe strap design
- This open toe athletic sandal offers water resistant construction and quick drying lining for all day comfort
- Lightweight contoured EVA insole and padded backing ensure cushioning for your feet
- Adjustable 2 strap system ensures customized fit and ventilation for breathability; heel pull loop allows easy on/off
- Durable multi directional TPR outsole ensures reliable traction over both wet and dry surfaces
One thing I've learned is when I find I like a piece of clothing, buy a backup!
These sandals are a perfect fit for me, size-wise, and are functional in every way I need them to be: walking, hiking, driving, boating. I don't have a lot of time in them so how they wear remains to be seen. But so far, so good.
The price is unbeatable and it's a special bonus that, living in Seattle, I get to support my local manufacturers.