The Cheyenne Jr is ready for adventure with a stylish combination of breathability and padding for added comfort.
- Rugged suede upper features breathable nylon inserts, abrasion resistant toe cap and heel stabilizer; water resistant and breathable construction provides all day protection
- All weather hiker offers moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry; gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable/washable contoured EVA insole offers superior cushioning for little feet; padded collar and tongue provide all day comfort
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy and secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional TPR outsole ensures traction/shock absorption and good abrasion resistance in dry or wet conditions
Featured in Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/wendyaltschuler/2021/02/09/valentines-day-gift-guide-the-most-comfortable-shoes-for-road-trips/?sh=576bb1f56d63