The versatile Snohomish is the boot for any adventure. The suede and mesh waterproof upper is just as ready for a trek through the summer heat as slosh through spring downpours. Its mid cut cuff helps keep you cool/dry/comfortable.
- Rugged natural suede upper features breathable nylon inserts/abrasion resistant toe guard/molded heel stabilizer
- Removable/washable EVA insole ensures cushioning for your feet; padded collar/tongue provide all day comfort
- All weather outdoor ankle high hiker offers waterproof seam sealed construction/moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry; gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Mid height shaft measures 5 inches from arch; quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off; manufacturer recommends that half sizes should order to the next size up
- Durable multi directional rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction/shock absorption/good abrasion resistance in dry/wet conditions
I've been looking for a good pair of mid height hiking boots for the summer, I found these and I've used them twice in the past week and so far I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. The boots not only look good but didn't hurt to break in and grip well. We did a 12 mile hike and an 8 mile and I have 0 complaints! Would highly recommend. Thankyou Northside!