The versatile Snohomish is the boot for any adventure. The suede and nylon waterproof upper is just as ready for a trek through the summer heat as it is a slosh through spring downpours. Its mid cut cuff helps keep you cool, dry, and comfortable.
- Rugged natural suede upper features breathable nylon inserts, abrasion resistant toe guard and molded heel stabilizer
- Removable/washable EVA insole ensures cushioning for your feet; padded collar and tongue provide all day comfort
- Offers a seam sealed construction and moisture wicking lining to keep feet dry; gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Quick lace up closure allows for easy and secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable multi directional TPR outsole ensures exceptional traction/shock absorption and good abrasion resistance in dry and wet conditions
The boots sole worn through to expose open chamber that fills with mud. I loved them they are comfortable and waterproof, however the material the sole is made of is too soft and wears out too fast.
I've been looking for a good pair of mid height hiking boots for the summer, I found these and I've used them twice in the past week and so far I'm completely satisfied with my purchase. The boots not only look good but didn't hurt to break in and grip well. We did a 12 mile hike and an 8 mile and I have 0 complaints! Would highly recommend. Thankyou Northside!