Back Country is built to keep you warm and comfortable on your sub-zero adventures
- Rugged 11 inch mid-calf ballistic leather/nylon or leather suede upper features premium waterproof rubber shell with fully insulated lining.
- This winter snow boot offers fully waterproof seam sealed construction to keep your feet dry; gusseted tongue keeps debris out
- Removable 8 mm felt liner with foil bottom/padded collar offer superior cushioning; premier 200 gram Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet extra toasty
- D-ring quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments; a heel pull strap make it easy to get on/off
- Durable cleated rubber outsole ensures exceptional traction/shock absorption/good abrasion resistance in snowy or icy conditions
I am very disappointed. I was excited as these appeared well built. I bought them 2 months ago and the rubber is splitting open (started with small cracks within a week or so of purchase). They are warm (assuming my feet can stay dry) and the tread is awesome but, I had to put bags around the insert to keep my feet dry and even that isn't working completely.
I do not believe I will buy anything from this company again.