The Modesto's chenille lined collar offers quilted comfort with the versatility of a lower profile.
- Stylish 9 inch mid-calf upper features quilted nylon panels/super soft chenille around the collar and lightweight waterproof thermal rubber shell with fully insulated chenille lining
- This classic snow boot offers a waterproof seam sealed construction to keep your feet dry/gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Removable/washable cushioned EVA insole/padded collar offer extra cushioning for your feet; premier 200 gram Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet warm
- D-ring quick lace up closure allows for easy/secure adjustments; heel pull strap makes it easy to get on/off
- Durable thermal rubber outsole ensures traction/shock absorption and good abrasion resistance in snowy/icy conditions
My left boot is still bigger than the right boot! I have contacted your company and still no response 2 months later! My left boot is a size bigger the the right! I wasted good money on these boots! My first time ever spending this kind of money and so disappointed in the boots. Never again! I will tell everyone I know not to buy your boots! Already have! And the boot store in Tifton Ga refused to refund or exchange! Might want to find another company to sell your boots.
Best winter boots I have ever purchased. I have worn them outside shoveling in 15 degree weather and my feet were never cold or wet during or even after 2.5 hours outside. I am always cold and especially my hands and feet so I was pleasantly surprised when this did not happen to me wearing these boots!!! I normally wear a 7.5 and was a bit concerned that these were a 7 but they fit great even with a thicker sock. Bought these on clearance and would absolutely buy another pair at full price.
I bought these Christmas Eve and didn't wear them until after new year's. I only tried on the right boot wish I tried the left too. The left boot was bigger then the right boot. When I tie them the left boot eyelets almost touch. Both boots read size 9 the left is definitely a size bigger. I'm very dissatisfied. This is the first boots I ever paid good money for to be a waste of money. I could have went to Walmart to have this problem and saved $50
Fairly expensive for the quality. Also I recommend ordering a little larger if you buy.